This is the online forum for the EDU 3214 and LHE 3250 group. I've actually opened a forum at http://teachingshortstories.forumotions.com/ but it is too mind boggling for me to administer the forum there at the moment. We'll make it simple and do it on this blog.
Read the instructions below:
1. The topic that you will comment on is:
State which element of literature you found interesting when reading a short story. Why do you say so?
2. Go to the end of this entry page and click on the comment button
3. In not less that 50 words, respond to the topic set.
3. It is IMPORTANT that you include your name and matric number in your comment.
4. Please have this done by 23 August 2009.
Please take note:
14 August 2009
It seems that you all need to create a google account at www.google.com and sign in before you can post a comment.
1.Go to www.google.com
2.Register for a google account, get an i.d. and a password and sign in
3.Go to the blog, click on the comment link and write your comments
4.Then select profile i.e. google
5.Then click on "post comment"